Ergonomist / Ergonomic Risk Management Consultant
- Ergo Solve was formed in 2008 by Eddie Everett to provide specialized ergonomic and disability management services in Vancouver and throughout British Columbia.
- Eddie has worked in the industry for 38 years and, over this time, has developed the ergonomic knowledge, skills and expertize to be able to identify, analyze and evaluate Musculoskeletal (MSI) risks, and to design and implement ergonomic strategies to eliminate, and if that is not practicable, minimize these risks.
- Ergo Solve focuses on accurate ergonomic assessment of each individual by using the latest diagnostic tools and techniques. For example, ‘motion capture system, surface electromyography to measure muscle activity, ‘electrogoniometry’ to continuously measure joint range of motion, and ‘human digital imaging’ to identify, analyze and evaluate potential risk factors within a ‘virtual’ workplace.
- Master of Science and Technology in Ergonomics – MSc. Tech. (Ergonomics).
- Licensed Occupational Therapist – ‘College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia’ (COTBC).
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Therapy – Grad. Dip OT.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – BSc.
- Certification in Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS Cert.).
- ‘College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia’ (COTBC).
- ‘Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists’ (CAOT).
- ‘Association of Canadian Ergonomists’ (ACE).
- Ergonomic Consultant submitting expert oral and written testimony to ‘WorkSafeBC Review Board’ and ‘Workers Compensation Appeals Tribunal’ (‘WCAT’).
- Functional Evaluator for Functional Evaluation Unit, Workers Compensation Board of British Columbia (WCB of BC).
- ‘Permanent Functional Impairment’ (PFI) Clinician for Functional Evaluation Unit, WCB of BC.
- Clinical Specialist Occupational Therapist in Special Care Services (for catastrophically injured workers), WorkSafeBC.
- Occupational Therapist for the Medical Rehabilitation Program, WCB of BC.
- Occupational Therapy Consultant to Pain Program, WCB of BC.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant, WorkSafeBC.
- Senior Staff Therapist, Missenden Unit, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- Former Committee Member for ACE.
Ergo Solve, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Telephone: 604-612-3650; Email: Send an email to Eddie