OFFICE ERGONOMICS VANCOUVER
Ergo Solve provides office ergonomics assessment, evaluation and ergonomic risk management consultation in Vancouver and throughout British Columbia..
Whether it is a ‘preliminary’, ‘basic’ or ‘comprehensive’ office ergonomics assessment, Ergo Solve can design and customize an ergonomic office assessment that is both affordable and meets your needs.
An office ergonomics assessment can include the following:-
Measuring your body dimensions and dimensions of your workstation to determine whether there is a ‘goodness of fit‘ between your body dimensions and workstation components.
- Measuring your muscle activity using ‘state of the art’ technology to determine which muscles are active, when they are active and whether muscles are susceptible to overload and fatigue. There are few other ergonomic consultants who use this technology. Knowing what is happening inside a muscle when you type or mouse can provide you with added insight that can make the difference. This is especially important for individuals with Musculoskeletal Disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist tendinitis, de Quervain’s syndrome, lateral or medial epicondylitis and neck-shoulder strains.
- Measuring range of motion at wrist, elbow and shoulder joints using ‘state of the art’ technology to identify the extent and proportion of the work day that you spend in awkward or constrained postures.
- Videotaping your computer and office work activities to determine reach, clearance and vision at your workstation and to provide you with the all important feedback about awkward postures.
- Analyzing your method of typing or mousing and then modifying your work method and or choosing a mouse or keyboard that is right for you.
- Measuring light levels within your workspace and determining your ideal viewing monitor distance and font size.
- Identifying ergonomic risk factors and designing and customizing effective strategies to eliminate or reduce ergonomic risk factors.
- Designing and implementing an occupational health and safety strategy for the entire office, department or organization.